METIS is a venture capital-backed government services provider of strategic solutions to the defense, homeland security, and the Intelligence Community. METIS provides intelligence analysis and security, training and education, and intelligence support strategy and policy support, intelligence and operations support, program management, and international business development services to U.S. government and commercial clients around the globe. Our Senior Leaders, Subject Matter Experts, and Operational Specialists have direct, on-the-ground expertise in planning and executing the most critical missions our country and business sectors have faced – with current operations ongoing in every region in the US, to include heavy support to the Washington, DC metro area and Tampa, FL area along with the Middle East, South Asia, Afghanistan, Latin America, Europe, or Africa. We offer experience in addressing today's hardest problems.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. ACTIVE TS/SCI clearance is required.
This position is contingent upon contract award
- Provides a full range of intelligence and administrative support to assist analysts, engineers and scientists involved in a variety of intelligence disciplines and activities
- Activities include, but are not limited to, building and maintaining databases; monitor intelligence; assists with administration and management of RFIs; produces metrics; provides cross-domain data transfer and intelligence dissemination support, system-high to-low transfers between JWICS, SIPRNet, NIPRNet and other U.S. and Allied/Partner systems
- Produces Metrics, graphics and briefings as required to support production management and mission management functions
- ACTIVE TS/SCI clearance required
- Demonstrates working knowledge of the concepts involved in the specific functions outlined in the specified labor category description.
- Knowledgeable of and demonstrates ability to apply IC and DoD classification guidelines and procedures.
- Demonstrates ability to work semi-independently with oversight and direction.
- Demonstrates ability to use logic when evaluating and synthesizing multiple sources of information. Demonstrates understanding of interpreting analysis to include, but not limited to, its meaning, importance, and implications. Demonstrates ability to defend analytic judgments with sound, logical conclusions and adapt analytic judgments when presented with new information, evolving conditions, or unexpected developments.
- Demonstrates ability to produce timely, logical, and concise analytic reports, documents, assessments, studies, and briefing materials in formats including Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), electronic / soft copy matrices and / or web-enabled formats.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate complex issues clearly in a concise and organized manner both verbally and non-verbally; with strong grammar skills. Demonstrates proficiency using Microsoft Officer Tools.
- Demonstrates ability to develop structured research including, but not limited to obtaining, evaluating, organizing, and maintaining information within security and data protocols.
- Demonstrated ability to recognize nuances and resolve contradictions and inconsistencies in information.
- Demonstrates working knowledge using complex analytic methodologies, such as structured analytic techniques, or alternative approaches, to examine biases, assumptions and theories to eliminate uncertainty, strengthen analytic arguments, and mitigate surprise. Structured analytic techniques include, but not limited to, Analysis of Competing Hypotheses, Devil's Advocacy, High-Impact / Low-Impact Analysis, Red Team Analysis and Alternative Futures Analysis.
- Demonstrates understanding of intelligence collection capabilities and limitations, to include but not limited to, technical sensors / platforms and human intelligence sources related to the labor category.
- Demonstrates understanding of evaluation collected intelligence reporting, engaging with collection managers and developing collection requirement.
- Demonstrates comprehensive mission knowledge and skills that affirms completion of all developmental training and experiences for the labor category.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate understanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex, seemingly unrelated, and / or technically advanced. Demonstrates ability to structure analysis based on trends in reporting and a range of analytic perspectives from other analysts, organization, and intelligence disciplines.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal oversight and direction.
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate and work with other IC members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing analytic disputes and conflict resolution.
- Demonstrates ability to develop concise, insightful, and comprehensive products for defense intelligence.
- Demonstrates ability to lead teams in researching multifaceted or critical problems. Provides guidance in selecting, designing, and applying analytic methodologies. Uses argument evaluation and validated analytic methodologies to challenge differing perspectives.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge and understanding of the labor category activities required to meet mission requirements.
- Demonstrates mastery of qualitative and quantitative analytic methodologies and pursue developments in academia or other fields that affect tradecraft methodology. Demonstrates ability to define comprehensive, new, or unique research approaches that enable rigorous assessments to address and contribute to high-level tasks.
- Demonstrates in-depth analysis of analytic operations and knowledge management issues across organizational and intra-IC boundaries and clearly articulates key findings.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently and with minimal to no oversight.
- Demonstrated ability to review analytic products for cogent arguments, tradecraft standards, and adequate support for conclusions; routinely tests analytic rigor of analytic products.
- Desired Experience: Minimum 12 years of experience related to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- Desired Education: Master's Degree in an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education: or have a Bachelor's degree related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and an additional 5 years of related Senior experience for a total of 17 years, as a substitute to the Master's Degree.
METIS Solutions, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation or gender identity.