Why Townsquare Interactive?
Townsquare Interactive (TSI) is a division of Townsquare Media—the third largest broadcasting company in the country. We help develop digital marketing campaigns for small businesses by offering SEO, website design, social media and online reputation monitoring. Did we mention that we’ve been voted Charlotte’s Best Place to Work in 2015, 2016 and 2017?
Why will you love working at TSI?
We are a team of driven individuals who push ourselves, and those around us, to develop personally and professionally. At Townsquare Interactive, you can expect a dynamic and competitive work environment. To foster your success, you’ll take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to help develop themselves and others. We’ve had over 90 internal promotions, and our goal is to double our company size. Whatever your professional goals, you’ll have the opportunity to make steps toward your target and take your career to new heights!
What will the role look like?
We are looking for a creative, tech savvy self-starter with strong intercommunication skills to join our team of passionate web designers who develop our premium website product. This person will be responsible for conceptualizing, building, and maintaining websites across various areas of commerce. In addition, this employee will be obligated to uphold communication with the account management team, and become a key role as an industry expert for an appointed business segment.
Let's talk money and perks!
Townsquare Interactive offers a competitive base salary with bonuses that are paid out monthly. Additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly contests
- 3 weeks of Vacation Time
- Company provided Laptop
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Casual, High Energy Work Environment
- Opportunity for Upward Mobility
- Promotion from Within
Do you have the following?
- HTML & CSS knowledge required (palpable experience completing web design and/or SEO development preferred)
- Knowledge of the WordPress platform recommended
- Embody a willingness to learn and a desire to improve web development/ SEO skillset
- Must be detail-oriented and exhibit exceptional organizational skills
- Need to be able to work on deadlines and manage time efficiently
- Strong self-motivation is a must
- Excellent with both written and interpersonal communication
- Must possess strong analytical skills
- Must possess strong creative problem-solving skills
If you believe you have what it takes, APPLY TODAY!