Position Description Summary:
Receiving Associate: Support the warehouse operations both on and off the airport site. Warehouse associates must have the ability to process shipping and receiving functions, unload trucks, pull, pack, delivery stock orders and provide maintenance activities for the shops. Associates must have the ability to communicate and partners with store management, vendors and airport staff to ensure proper compliance to rules and regulations for deliveries and movement of merchandise throughout the location. Must possess the ability to learn job responsibilities, such as good knowledge of the warehouse layout the various types of inventory processed and the merchandise departments.
Replenish Associate: Will also include maintaining and delivering stock to our various locations throughout the day. Pulling reports and filling orders to ensure that merchandise levels are adequately maintained at all times. The warehouse associate works directly with the sales associates and managers assisting with putting away stock, setting planograms and various promotions. Stock Associates may be called upon to perform all necessary store functions to include but not limited to customer service, register transactions, maintenance, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Put the customer first at all times, (internal and external customers)
- Provide best in class customer service through efficient inventory control processes and distribution
- Proper utilization and respect for company issued tools and resources, with applications based on security practices of work environment
- Create and maintain good working relationships with fellow associates
- Maintain store / stockroom / warehouse appearance with respect to creating a safe working environment in compliance with Health & Safety regulations, visual merchandising, housekeeping and maintenance standards
- Efficiently and accurately conduct receiving, cycle counts, product returns, transfer transactions, etc. on our handheld or Company equipment
- Efficiently and accurately complete any required process controls (paperwork, etc.)
- Ensure consistent application of stock security as per defined processes
- Be able to resolve inventory control issues and escalate as required
- Accurately report and follow up on all IMT issues
- Identify and report to management discrepancies according to defined process
- Price stock and assist in store stocking, where required
- High school diploma or equivalency required / Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum one year of warehouse retail or customer service experience required
- Must have strong customer service and effective communication sk
- Work with a consistent sense of urgency.
- Able to prioritize and handle several projects at on
- Must be a self-starter and ability to work with minimal instruction.
- Able to adapt to changing priorities and unexpected situation
- Computer work, heavy lifting (40 lbs.), long standing periods, climbing lifting, bending, nights or weekend work, based in a store or group of stores; early morning, evening and weekend work and holidays
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, vision, life, short/long term disability
- 401K match
- Training & development
- Scholarship opportunities
- Airport parking
- Paid time off & much more!!!