Compensation (Hourly Range)*:$30-35
If you are an experienced TECHNICAL WRITER looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a TECHNICAL WRITER. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as a TECHNICAL WRITER will include
- Responsible for the writing and documentation of standard operating processes (SOP) for applicable Grid Solutions projects.
- SOPs will represent key information critical to the delivery of processes that are to be implemented and in alignment with the project deliverables.
- This position will work with subject matter experts to develop and document procedure narratives to align business process maps, document related business requirements, and document other process workshop outputs as needed.
- The position works closely with business process designer, change management, and training resources.
- 50% - Develop deliverables including process business requirements, RACI roles and process activities, documentation of risks, assumptions, issues, action items, and decisions related to the process.
- Support the development of identified level 4 task detail, as needed, and ensure the appropriate attachment and/or reference links are included in the Standard Operating Process
- 20% - Participate in process development workshops to support Business Process Designers
- 15% - Request and maintain tracking of Corporate Documents Control Numbers required for publication of Standard Operating Process
- 15% - Support the publication of Standard Operating Process by completing the Document Approval Form and route to identified owners for recommended and final approvals prior to publication.
- Support of the publication effort includes appropriate tracking and status reporting of published Standard Operating Process.
As a TECHNICAL WRITER you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Interpersonal and Strong writing skills.
Ability to work well in a team environment and proficient in use of Microsoft Products.
As a TECHNICAL WRITER with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for TECHNICAL WRITER Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
- Paid time off, including holidays
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
Keywords: technical, writer, utilities, manuals