Sr. Sailpoint Identity Developer - Remote
Let Vaco connect you with a great new implementation development opportunity! Our client is seeking a skilled Sailpoint Software Developer for a development role. Partner with Vaco, and you'll have an advantage over your competition! Instead of being just another faceless resume, Vaco will promote your strengths to the hiring manager while preparing you for that specific interview.
Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the market - keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture, and growth opportunities. If you're an experienced Software Developer, and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
As a Software Developer, you will provide high-level consulting services to clients and prepare programming assignments. You will be responsible for designing, planning, and supervising implementation of complex, large-scale system projects.
The position is within the Information Security Identity and Access Management (IAM) team. IAM team focuses on providing solutions and services to the entire organization for user lifecycle management (provisioning / de-provisioning), access recertification, and user authentication/authorization. This role focuses on developing technical IAM solutions utilizing SailPoint IdentityIQ solution suite, and data automation. The primary focus of this role will be for Access Management and SailPoint development, engineering, configuring and implementing IAM solutions using SailPoint Identity IQ.
* Strong understanding of Identity and Access Management (IAM) concepts
* 2-3 years of strong Java, J2EE development experience, including Java frameworks such as Spring MVC, JSF, Struts, etc.
* Knowledge of operating systems (UNIX/Linux and Solaris, Windows) and of database management systems (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.)
* Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD)
* Experience with using web services
* Strong technical and analytical skills with the ability to analyze system functionality and resolve production issues
* Proven ability to work independently or in conjunction with a team
* Strong interpersonal skills and strong written and oral communication
* 2-3 years of hands-on development experience with SailPoint. Experience should include integration of application/resources utilizing the SailPoint out-of-the-box and custom connectors, developing user provisioning/de-provisioning workflows, developing/customizing rules that aid in data collection, and configuration, troubleshooting of SailPoint platform.
* 2-3 years of prior working experience in automating manual and semi-automatic processes via scripting language such as PowerShell, Perl or Python
* Familiarity with leading IAM concepts such as Least Privilege, Privileged Access, Roles and Data mining, Segregation of Duty (SOD), and Role Based Access Control (RBAC).
* Working knowledge of platform provisioning (groups/roles/accounts/permissions)
* Experience with C/C++, .NET, C#, PL/SQL
* BS Computer Science or equivalent work experience
* CISSP certification a plus
* J2EE certification a plus