Position Purpose: Lead the design, development and continuous improvement of a diverse set of learning programs and initiatives sponsored by Centene University. Act as a strategic learning partner to the business.
- Leverage effective needs analysis, project management, course development, and evaluation skills to lead learning development consulting on specific projects and programs; build long-term business relationships with various groups within the organization to meet business objectives (and assure compliance with regulatory requirements)- delete this piece
- Develop strategic learning programs and content, including measurable learning objectives, leaders and participant materials and tools, experiential scenarios and simulations, assessment and evaluation questions
- Measure and analyze learning survey data, conduct reviews of learning program objectives assessing the need for modifications to content and structure. In partnership with the business, develop and execute recommended modifications
- Maintain all learning resources related to Centene University learning and development programs
- Facilitate learning as needed
- Research current industry trends, recommend and incorporate related updates into Centene University learning
- Bachelor's degree in Learning & Development, Training, Learning Design or related field or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of learning and development experience, including adult learning principles, instructional design methodologies, and learning technologies.
- Experience or knowledge in IT highly preferred.
- PHR/SPHR preferred
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.