Diligent is the pioneer in modern governance. We empower leaders to turn governance into a competitive advantage through unparalleled insight and highly secure, integrated SaaS applications, helping organizations thrive and endure in today’s complex, global landscape. The largest global network of corporate directors and executives, Diligent is relied on by more than 19,000 organizations and nearly 700,000 leaders in over 90 countries. With award-winning customer service, Diligent serves more than 50% of the Fortune 1000, 70% of the FTSE 100, and 65% of the ASX. Our passionate, smart, and creative group of more than 1,000 employees support customers around the globe.
Diligent is looking for a Sr. Director of Sales to manage new and expansion sales in the Americas across several industry verticals (healthcare, energy, tech, manufacturing, retail, etc.)
This individual’s job is to achieve great outcomes from a group of people by investing in the development of individuals. That means this individual’s number one objective is their bookings number, however their number one job is developing the individuals on their team.
This individual will help us realize our vision of building an elite, passionate, curious and innovative commercial team that is highly regarded in the SaaS industry, loved by our customers and feared by our competition.
- Achieve new and expansion sales bookings number to further increase YoY growth
- Increase net revenue retention by growing expansion bookings and working alongside partners in Customer Success to further improve retention
- Grow, coach and mentor the people on your team to ensure their future success
- Conduct 1:1s on a weekly basis to improve employee engagement and performance
- See into the future with data trends and then making adjustments in the present
- Get the most out of everyone on your team by motivating employees
- Direct attention to what is most important in order to improve team focus
Experience (preferred but not required)
- Experience using MEDDICC opportunity qualification framework
- Familiarity with Gong.io, 15Five, Salesforce, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Domo, SalesLoft and Outreach
- Experience with a consultative sales process involving a suite of solutions
- Familiarity with OKR (Objectives and Key Results) goal setting framework
- Previous experience running a high growth sales team in an emerging industry
FSLA Status: Exempt
Diligent offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match, health club reimbursement and much more.
We are a drug free workplace, and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, protected veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.