The Sales Outreach and Development Representative is responsible for qualifying leads in the healthcare financing market and warmly transferring those leads to the Enterprise Sales reps.
- Leveraging phone, chat and email channels, manage and contact leads generated through various sources (purchased lists, conferences, referrals, digital and data base)
- Qualify leads, opt them into marketing campaigns, and establish appointments for both small business and enterprise sales reps
- Use, develop and demonstrate proficiency with a consultative sales process
- Execute against daily, weekly, monthly calling target
- Achieve/exceed call activity goals
- Achieve/exceed other metrics (opt ins, opportunities created/appointments)
- Utilize available reporting to ensure attainment of performance goals
- Develop and demonstrate expertise and consistent use of the CRM; Salesforce.com
- Contribute in a positive way to the culture of the company
- Highly sales-orientated
- Able to use reporting to understand and target opportunities
- Highly coachable
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- 1+ years of sales or equivalent experience
- 4-year bachelor's degree
Ally Financial Inc. (NYSE: ALLY) is a leading digital financial services company and a top 25 U.S. financial holding company offering financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. Ally's legacy dates back to 1919, and the company was redesigned in 2009 with a distinctive brand, innovative approach and relentless focus on its customers. Ally has an award-winning online bank (member FDIC), one of the largest full service auto finance operations in the country, a complementary auto-focused insurance business, a growing digital wealth management and online brokerage platform, and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
Business Unit/Enterprise Function
Ally's auto finance business is an industry leader with over 4 million accounts. As a full spectrum lender, Ally auto finance provides many services, including indirect/direct lending, collections, recovery, remarketing and many support areas. It is a fast-paced, challenging and collaborative working environment. Our employees are focused on consistently delivering a superior dealer / customer experience.
Total Rewards Information
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and pay-for-performance incentives (bonuses) based on achieving personal and company goals. But Ally's total compensation -- or total rewards -- extends beyond your paycheck and is designed to support and enrich your personal and professional life, including:
- Time Away: competitive holiday and flexible paid-time-off, including time off for volunteering and voting.
- Planning for the Future: benefits to help you plan for the near and long term including an industry-leading 401K retirement savings plan with matching and company contributions, student loan and 529 educational assistance programs, tuition reimbursement and other financial well-being programs.
- Supporting your Health & Well-being: flexible health and insurance options including dental and vision, pre-tax Health Savings Account with employer contributions and a total well-being program that helps you and family stay on track physically, socially, emotionally and financially.
- Building a Family: adoption, surrogacy and fertility support as well as benefits that help you take care of your family -- parental and caregiver leave, back-up child and adult/elder day care program and child care discounts.
- Work-Life Integration: other benefits including LifeMatters® Employee Assistance Program, subsidized and discounted Weight Watchers® program and other employee discount programs.
We extend equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.