Route Driver (Non CDL)
Smart, Innovative, and Hard-working? Perfect! We are growing and need the right people with the right mindset. Join our family and find a home where you will enjoy working with your peers, be challenged to work hard, and have some fun in the midst of it all.
We are proud to have been named the National Apartment Association's 2023 Best Workplace in the Supplier Category.
Benefits that drive themselves:
- $18.00 - $20.00 / Hour Based on Experience and Performance Based Bonuses!
- Full Time, Monday-Friday, Choice between 8:00am-Finish OR 10:00am-Finish
- Paid Holidays Off and No Weekends!
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401K, 104 hours of paid time off, and much more!
- Employee discount program!
- Long-Term Career Opportunities! Many of our leaders started with Chadwell looking for a job, just like you, but found long-term career opportunities at one of our 23 Branches across the Country.
- Named Top Companies USA 2022!
Chadwell Supply is a successful family-owned maintenance supply company with 23 Branches Nationwide. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, and detail-minded individual to work as a Chadwell Supply Route Driver.
What you will need:
- You must be 21 years or older.
- You must be in good physical condition and capable of lifting in excess of 60 pounds, standing for extended periods of time, able to climb steps and ladders, and capable of bending, stooping, and carrying products up steps, stairs, and down ramps and walkways.
- You must have a valid drivers license.
How you will make an Impact:
- Operates a box truck to transport products, goods, and materials from and between distribution facilities and route drivers.
- Observes, obeys and abides by all traffic signs, laws, and road conditions when operating any motorized vehicle.
- Strives to provide excellent customer satisfaction through prompt and accurate product delivery and communication with company and customer personnel.
- Performs a daily inspection of delivery vehicle including: all fluid levels, tire pressure, tire condition, evaluating general road worthiness to ensure the vehicle meets DOT requirements.