As a Relationship Specialist focused on the loan process, you may look forward to:
- Processing and closing consumer and commercial loans in a prompt, accurate and efficient manner.
- Providing excellent service to our members and bankers.
- Inputting the loan request in loan summary, BakerHill Advisor, B2B/B2C, and CreditQuest platforms.
- Coordinating the collection of applicable business tax returns, business financial statements, personal financial statements, personal tax returns, credit reports, and credit monitoring required financials.
- Meeting with members as requested for loan closings at the Bank.
- Reviewing signed documents to assure the package is complete with proper signatures obtained.
- Following up and clearing any and all outstanding exceptions.
- Preparing loan payoff quotes upon request from members.
- Accepting loan payoff checks and preparing appropriate transaction tickets.
- Monitoring maturing loans/credit lines and coordinating the appropriate renewal.
- Monitoring weekly past due loan payments and update comments weekly for Officer.
- Monitoring maturing Letters of Credit and coordinating appropriate renewal process; collecting applicable fee.
- Meeting with Officers weekly to input and manage loan pipeline.
- Correcting any collateral exceptions on loans.
- Obeys all applicable federal laws, rules, and regulations relating to Anti-Money Laundering (AML) including the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
As a Relationship Specialist focused on the deposit process, you may look forward to:
- Serving as the contact person for any member service assistance with assigned Officers' portfolios.
- Processing requests for transfers of funds and other needs as they arise.
- Safeguarding member information and communications.
- Following up and clearing any and all outstanding deposit exceptions.
- Pulling reports for Officers as needed.
- Meeting with officers weekly to manage business development.
- Processing transfer requests.
- Processing wire transfers and stop payments.
- Decision overdrafts daily.
- Opening accounts for members.
- Assisting members with account research as needed.
- Coordinating the needs of members with appropriate departments and following up to ensure satisfaction of service.
- Assisting members with ordering checks, ATM/Debit cards and online banking enrollment.
- Assisting Officers with sales calls as requested.
- Obeys all applicable federal laws, rules, and regulations relating to Anti-Money Laundering (AML) including the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA).
You are a person that (required skills):
- Has a strong work ethic and is highly motivated to always deliver financial services and solutions with the highest ethical standards.
- Has three to five years of experience in banking.
- Has the ability to work independently and as a team to make intelligent decisions using sound judgement.
- Demonstrates computer proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Is supportive of team goals and initiatives.
- Ability to listen well and resolve member issues in a positive manner.
- Can multi-task on a daily basis and can learn new processes effectively.
- Is able to learn new product information and promote benefits to members.
You'll be better prepared if you have (desired skills):
- Previous experience in the following programs: LaserPro, Bankway, Fortis, BakerHill, CreditQuest
Physically you can anticipate to:
- Express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word via email and verbally.
- Exert up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, use your arms and legs, and sit most of the time.
- Have close visual acuity to perform activities such as analyzing data, viewing a computer terminal, reading, and preparing documentation.
- Not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.