Our client, a Fortune 100 global leader in the financial services industry is hiring a Process Improvement Project Manager to join their team in Charlotte, NC.
The role will begin remotely, but candidates will eventually be required to sit onsite in Charlotte, so only local candidates will be considered.
The Project Manager will be part of the AMRS Regulatory Change Management team responsible to collectively deliver Regulatory or Industry required business and process changes that will have impacts on people, processes and technology across Global Technology & Operations.
- Accountable for the project / change management and execution of Regulatory or Industry changes and technology deployments adhering to Enterprise change standards
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the integrated project plan, resource plan, contingency plan, and related project management artifacts and tollgates
- Drives the development of business requirements to satisfy business case objectives, customer and employee impact assessments, and communications
- Responsible for learning/using the bank program project reporting tools to track project status and progress updates and project deliverables. Plan, organize, and monitor project performance using appropriate these tools and techniques in alignment with enterprise change and project management framework
- Defines and tracks project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan
- Leads various project governance meeting and reporting routines
- Responsible for defining roles and responsibilities for sponsor, stakeholders, operations, technology, legal and compliance
- Communicate risks and rewards associated with decisions and actions to stakeholders in business-oriented terms and ensure all controls are in place to sustain risk mitigation.
- Make recommendations regarding work that will potentially precede, be delayed or stopped when environment changes occur
- Creates a clear, coherent approach to guide effective program/initiative setup, execution and control.
- Validates financial forecasts and provides on-going reconciliation of resources and other related project expenditures
- Ensures end results are of the highest caliber with a clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business benefit
- Rigorously manages scope to ensure agreed/approved/appropriate value is delivered and commitments are achieved on time and within cost and quality parameters
- Partners closely with technology partners to deliver technology project elements
- Experience being a project manager who has managed large and complex programs
- Strong working knowledge of the US regulatory change landscape
- Strong independent leadership skills with the ability to lead a large team with minimal oversight, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and communications skills. Provide clear, concise direction to the broader team while delivering comprehensive status to senior executives, project champions and Portfolio Delivery Leads
- Project Management experience, in the Global Banking and Markets lines of business
- 5-15 years of experience in financial services
- Experience using Bank of America project and change management methodology and tools is a plus
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs - is a continuous learner
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world