Novant Health is seeking a Radiology Tech to assist physicians in performing diagnostic and/or therapeutic procedures by preparing the patient and operating the x-ray equipment in order to obtain diagnostic images. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
- Education: High school diploma required. Associates degree preferred. Graduate of an accredited radiology program or a certified/ accredited/JCERT hospital based program and credentialed by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT). Registry eligible technologist must successfully complete the ARRT certification exam in radiology within 90 days of hire required.
- Experience: Two years experience in diagnostic radiology preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: ARRT or registry eligible required. CPR certification required. Applicable state licensure as required.
- Additional skills required: Thorough knowledge of radiographic equipment and accessories. Analytical ability and basic computer skills. Has knowledge and skills necessary to modify care according to patient(s) age. Has the ability to interpret information to identify each patient's requirements for care relative to his/her age specific needs. Good communication skills, capable of functioning alone in diagnostic rooms, working knowledge of various types of x-ray equipment, able to adapt to various situations and procedures.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of “First Do No Harm“.