It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
- This position will be responsible for ensuring accurate provider demographic data is loaded into multiple Cigna-HealthSpring systems in a timely manner. Information will be obtained through a variety of methods such as provider outreach, examining vendor feedback and data collection from providers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for submission Provider data into multiple systems – i.e. claims, directory, HSD Tables
- Act as a SME (subject matter expert) for provider demographic loading into all Cigna-HealthSpring systems.
- Provide support for questions and issues raised by staff and provide answers as quickly as possible - supporting the timeliness of the review or outreach.
- Conduct provider outreach via outbound calls for demographic validation.
- Validation of data extracts to ensure accuracy of directories and HSD Tables.
- Maintain provider data in accordance with CMS regulations
- Intake provider data from multiple sources. Vet and distribute data to appropriate personnel.
- High school degree required
- Strong knowledge of healthcare insurance industry, terminology, provider networks, contracting and credentialing.
- Ability and willingness to share knowledge.
- Detail oriented, with proven time management and organization skills (including the ability to engage in multiple tasks and meet deadlines/standards).
- Act with a sense of urgency to research questions or issues brought by the team. Identify the right parties or resources to resolve these issues.
- Be a positive role model and have the ability to work independently and in conjunction with co-workers of all levels.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and presentation.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint, Microsoft Word, & Access.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel. (Pivot Tables, V-Lookups)
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy), childbirth or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require an accommodation based on your physical or mental disability please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.