RAM Partners, LLC, is a full-service real estate management company that manages approximately 70,000 apartments throughout the United States. We specialize in multi-family community management for a variety of third-party owners. We are a service-oriented, hands-on company. Our brick and mortar are our people.
We’re looking for a Property Manager with multi-family experience who can take their experience and can guide their team to ensure the community is running smoothly.
Making a career change or taking on a new role is a big decision. Here are some of the perk’s RAM has to offer:
Competitive compensation which includes bonuses outlined by the property commission structure.
- 15 days of paid time off per year (prorated based on your start date
- 9 paid holidays and 1 floating holiday per year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short term and long-term disability after 1 year of service
- Oversee hiring, training, supervising, and motivating the property staff
- Manage the community’s revenue and expenses to ensure the budget and financial guidelines are met
- Maintain accurate resident records, posts all rent, deposits and fees and all A/P functions
- Follows all policies and procedures for compliance with staff and residents
- Complete building inspections and take appropriate action to ensure that the physical aspects of the property meet standards
- Follow up on service requests with maintenance team and ensure residents requests have been completed
- Promote resident satisfaction by serving as a resource for residents to express their concerns and assist with resolution
- Perform required reporting and administrative tasks with a high attention to detail
- High School Diploma or equivalent, college degree is a plus
- 2 or more years of property management experience
- Class-A experience is preferred
- Valid Driver’s license is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Industry software experience (YARDI, E Site, etc.)
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Willing to work flexible schedule including weekends
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
RAM Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud to support and celebrate diversity in the workplace. We are committed to equal consideration for all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you have a disability and need an accommodation or assistance with the application process and/or using our website, please email Talent Acquisition at email@example.com. RAM Partners, LLC is a drug-free workplace.