We are seeking a talented Program Manager to facilitate all aspects of ongoing program management; leads program management launch team and plans, organizes and controls program activities. This position develops program hierarchies and oversees multiple project plans, implementation schedules; directs and tracks overall resource usage and combined project tasks to ensure successful delivery of all projects and to plan for future onboarding. The Program Manager oversees all communications, risks and budgets to ensure the stakeholder(s) is satisfied with the result.
What You Can Look Forward to
- Oversees the development, coordination, planning and implementation of new processes and procedures to create efficiencies, provide transparency, and deliver consistency project methodology.
- Oversees programs and activities in accordance with the mission and the goals of the project. Develops new initiatives to support the strategic direction of the organization. Develops and implements long-term goals and objectives to achieve the successful outcome of the program. Develops a program evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the program and to identify areas for improvement.
- Establishes clarity on the project scope, timeline, risks, issues, and cost based on the project plan derived from the project requirements for all project assignments (includes, but is not limited to new client conversions, existing client projects, custom development projects, new product development launch projects, and internal initiatives).
- Delivers effective, accurate, and consistent communication to senior leaders, project teams, management, external clients, and vendors.
- Ensures program activities operate within the policies and procedures of the organization.
- Facilitates the delivery of services among different program activities to increase effectiveness and efficiency
- Work as a cross-functional team member in setting to help complete and deliver the team commitments.
- Collaborate across teams and across business areas in the spirit of an Agile mindset.
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security risks.
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly, Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent training and/or experience.
- 8+ years of experience in enterprise project management.
- Knowledge of business planning and product development.
- Knowledge of internal product delivery processes and systems.
- Working knowledge of the EFT payments industry.
- Continue on-going project management education and development.
- Microsoft Project knowledge.
- Project Center or similar project management software experience.
- Skilled with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong facilitation and team building skills.
- Project Management expertise.
- Interpersonal and human relationships
- Excellent written communication.
- Excellent verbal communication.
- Solid organizational skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to lead and coach a team of peers.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to recognize, anticipate and solve problems.
- Ability to manage multiple large projects, adhering to deadlines.
- Strong risk management skills.
Why Join CO-OP?
CO-OP is committed to fostering a workplace where every employee feels valued, respected, and connected. We are dedicated to understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce where every employee can live up to their value; ensuring that our employee base reflects the consumers we serve. The result of this effort is an inclusive environment where diverse talent thrives. You will be part of an organization that focuses on a strong culture and embodies the credit union movement philosophy of People Helping People. CO-OP's commitment to reflecting our own core values and purpose extends beyond how we serve our clients and the products that we deliver.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of technology and human-centered financial services.
- Great Work/Life Benefits – Paid Time Off (PTO), Maternity, Parental, Family Care, Adoption Leave Programs, Community Volunteer Time Off, and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Health benefits – medical, dental, & vision plus wellness programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.