Berry Global, headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, is committed to its mission of 'Always Advancing to Protect What's Important.' With $13 billion in revenue for fiscal year 2018 on a combined pro forma basis from operations, Berry is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Berry operates over 290 manufacturing facilities worldwide, on six continents, and employs over 48,000 individuals.
At Berry, we pursue excellence in all that we do and are always advancing to improve the way we work along with the products and services we provide. Our culture fosters trust and partnerships through appreciation, acknowledgement, and inclusion. At Berry, we are continuously improving to support our mission and exemplify our values of partnerships, excellence, growth, and safety. To learn more about Berry, visit berryglobal.com
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Setup printing press accurately and timely.
- Run quality print with minimal scrap.
- Setup and run splicing/inspection station.
- Perform daily checks and functions to keep the press in running condition.
- Provide technical assistance on print jobs.
- Read a production schedule and determine orders to be run.
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Follow all company safety and quality guidelines.
- Housekeeping as required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.