Practical Nursing Faculty
# of Openings
1 month ago(9/16/2019 3:05 PM)
We are seeking Nursing professionals to join our faculty team. As a faculty member, you'll provide practical hands-on instruction in an engaging learning environment, incorporating innovative teaching methodologies in order to enhance the learning experience of our students and achieve learning outcomes.
This would be an ideal position for a Nursing professional. Our terms are five weeks long, and class sizes are small which give our faculty the perfect environment in which to share their specific industry experience. If you are highly motivated and passionate about teaching, ECPI University may be the place for you.
Education/Credentials (North Carolina campuses):
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing from a regionally accredited educational institution required; Masters preferred.
- Current unrestricted license to practice as a registered nurse in North Carolina.
- Have two (2) calendar years or the equivalent of full-time clinical experience as a registered nurse
- Two (2) years teaching or presentation experience a plus.
- Strong academic and professional record
- Strong active-learning skills for effective instruction
- Experience in a student-centric and hands-on learning environment
- The highest levels of integrity at all times
- Orientation toward results
- Exemplary interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills
What does ECPI University have to offer?
Do you want to make a difference? If so, then ECPI University may be the place for you. We are seeking professionals with the experience and knowledge to help transform the lives of our students.
ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. ECPI University offers Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For over 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives.
Join our Talent Community!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.