Night Shift PM TechnicianMAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preventive maintenance of gas, electric, water, refrigeration and steam powered commercial kitchen and HVAC equipment.
- Complete required paperwork for every job (parts order, work order, timesheet) on a timely basis.
- Communicate professionally with customer regarding required repairs and status.
- Use proper tools for repair, including hand tools and power tools.
- Monitor truck stock to insure required parts are stocked on vehicle.
- Maintain service vehicle, tools and uniforms.
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to accurately diagnose and troubleshoot electrical, installation, and mechanical background/experience is a plus.
- Ability to work independently
- Proper certifications or licensing as required by state.
- High level of accuracy.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good driving record.
- Work overnight during the week and, if necessary, on weekends to meet customer needs.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 lbs; frequently lift and/or move up to 100 lbs; and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 lbs with assistance.
- Repeated bending, twisting, stooping, kneeling, and climbing up and down ladders.
- Extensive nightly travel to work site locations with possible weekend and daily assignments.
- Exposure to hot grease from fryers.
- Occasional to frequent exertion in high temperature environment (over heated kitchens, rooftops, etc.).
- A High School diploma or the equivalent in experience.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends.
- Competitive Salary
- Uniforms Provided
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability Insurance (company paid)
- Life Insurance (company paid)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.