- One year experience in guest-focused business (e.g. retail, restaurant, hospitality, etc.).
- Working knowledge of all theatre crew functions.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Suite.
- Lead and develop theatre crew and supervisors to perform the “essential functions“ of their positions.
- Provide direct supervision and guidance to crew members.
- Ensure that associates satisfy all AMC guest service standards.
- Ensure proper staffing in each area.
- Perform daily, opening, and closing operational and administrative duties.
- Reinforce guest and operational focus through MBWA (Managing By Walking Around).
- Review financial numbers to optimize financial results and the guest experience.
- Take ownership of the successful completion of personal training program.
- Oversee an individual theatre department as assigned, if applicable.
- Assist with hiring, training, developing, and appropriately disciplining associates.
- Work effectively with supervisors, peers, subordinates, guests, vendors, and corporate partners.
- Listen, communicate, and work effectively with guests in high-volume setting.
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts per the Management Work Schedule Policy.
- Uphold AMC's business practice standards and ensure compliance with company programs and policies.
- Complete all other functions and assignments as assigned by the General Manager/Senior Manager (where applicable).
- Assist the General Manager/Senior Manager with achieving guest service and financial goals associated with Food and Beverage.
- Oversee and complete theatre administrative reports.
- Provided by theatre: AMC-issued shirt, black pants, black belt, nametag.
- Provided by associate: Black shoes, socks.
AMC and its subsidiaries are committed to equal employment opportunity and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws. AMC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination and will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to an applicant's race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.