PRMG is Built by Originators for Originators. There is a reason why PRMG is consistently voted one of the best places to work. We focus on the areas that make an Originator successful and have an unmatched Culture. We look forward to helping you succeed as an Originator.
Essential Job Functions:
- Organization: Develops and implements strategies, satisfying customer needs through a full array of products and services.
- Coordination: Uses judgment and discretion to ensure uninterrupted flow of business.
- Communication: Communicates well verbally and in writing with co-workers and customers acting as liaison between customer and Company’s internal departments to ensure cohesive business flow.
- Equipment: Uses such office equipment as computer terminals, copiers, and FAX machines.
- Physical: Sits and stands for extended time periods. Hearing and vision within normal ranges. Must devote substantially more than 50 percent of working hours outside of any Company office, home office, and any other fixed site, meeting with customers and potential customers seeking residential mortgage financing.
- Verifies, compiles, and inputs application information for mortgage loans.
- Discuss and advise the client of their home loan options.
- Reviews residential loan application file to verify that application data is complete and meets establishment standards, including type and amount of mortgage applied for, including but not limited to borrower assets, liabilities, and length of employment.
- Informs supervisor of discrepancies in title or survey.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Current, valid NMLS license or appointment in good standing.
- Must have applicable state licensing.
- Two to five years’ experience are preferred.
- Must also meet one of the following 3 options:
- Actively funding more than 2 loans/month, or
- Xinnix Training completion for Loan Origination required, or
- Origination mentor assigned to new Loan Officer by branch who funds more than 2 loans/month (see PRMG Loan Officer Mentor Agreement).
- Ability to make sound judgments on the resolution of service, credit decision, funding, and post-close issues.
- Ability to problem-solve and exercise independent judgment while displaying a high degree of initiative.
- Ability to handle detailed assignments and maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skills necessary to prioritize workload and delegate responsibility.
- May be required.