Jr. Content Writer
MUST INCLUDE WRITING SAMPLES OR PORTFOLIO TO BE CONSIDERED
Searching for a chance to write about an array of topics for a variety of clients? We are looking to expand our team to include experienced content writers who can add value to our clients’ websites with exciting and informative content. You will be a part of a quickly flourishing company with an abundance of growth opportunities for its employees. We offer a fun work environment and a supportive, cohesive team.
- Create 2,000 to 3,000 words of keyword-rich content daily
- Collaborate with account managers to develop content that best reflects needs and goals of clients
- Analyze current TSI sites for SEO effectiveness
- Collaborate with SEO team members to create a plan for enhancing written content
- Stay abreast of SEO content best practices
- Follow style guidelines to ensure consistency across websites
- Assist with QA/editing tasks as assigned by editor
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- One year or more of experience writing marketing copy for the web
- Ability to create written content about a wide array of topics
- Experience leveraging keyword density standards to write copy
- Proven ability to follow style guidelines consistently
- Extreme attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of SEO writing and keyword search
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- 3 weeks of Vacation Time
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Casual, High Energy Work Environment
- Opportunity for Upward Mobility
- Company provided Laptop
At Townsquare Interactive, we combine innovative technology with our industry leading team of experts in search engine optimization (SEO), design, social media, web publishing, and reputation monitoring to create a total web presence for small businesses online. We handle 100% optimization for mobile as well. As a part of Townsquare Media, one of the nation’s largest media companies, we own and operate 300+ radio stations in 65+ small-to-mid-sized markets with more than 50,000 clients nationwide.
See what our employees are saying:
“My favorite thing about working for Townsquare Interactive is knowing that I’m a part of a company that is trying to accomplish something big!”
“I love being creative in my daily job and feel like my ideas are valuable.”
Neat fact about us: We won Charlotte Business Journal's 2015 Best Places to Work!
We were mentioned in “The Founders 40: Secrets of Crazy Fast Growth” on Inc, for being among the fastest growing companies in America!
Don’t miss this Fun and Exciting Opportunity!