Description - External
Windstream is considered an essential business and we are HIRING NOW. As our company responds to COVID-19, the safety and well-being of our employees, customers, partners and communities is our top priority.
***This position can be filled remotely anywhere within the country.***
About the Role:
Windstream is a technology company that provides Internet, Phone, Unified Communications, and other next generation solutions to businesses across the US and we are looking for coachable team members to support our growth. Every new SMB Inside Account Executive will receive comprehensive paid training where we will teach you everything you need to know about sales whether you are experienced or not.
What You’ll Do:
- Handle inbound B2B calls in a fun sales center environment
- Deliver customized telecom solutions to new and existing customers
- Update customer accounts through computer-based systems
- Willingness to gain and maintain product and service knowledge
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications – Do You Have?
- Ability to speak clearly and articulate steps to non-technical customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, telephone voice, and telephone etiquette
- Possess strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize daily tasks, and perform successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Project a positive, professional attitude along with a confident and outgoing personality
- Ability to solve problems quickly and decisively
- Must be able to work daytime hours
- Possess the ability to accommodate a flexible schedule including overtime when available
- Ability to quickly and successfully build rapport with a wide range of customers
- Ability to use diplomacy when working with challenging or demanding customers
- Working knowledge of Windows
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Plans
- 401K Plan
- Health & Flexible Savings Account
- Life and AD&D, Spousal Life, Child Life Insurance Plans
- Educational Assistance Plan
Windstream Holdings, is a leading provider of advanced network communications and technology solutions for consumers, small businesses, enterprise organizations and carrier partners across the U.S.
High School diploma or equivalent and 0-2 years experience. College hours or a college degree may be substituted for some experience as deemed appropriate.