Join the Hornet's Sports & Entertainment Guest Experience Department and the team of the 2017-2018 NBA Pete Winemiller Guest Experience Innovation Award Recipient! We invite you to apply to be part of an exciting season for the Charlotte Hornets and partake in all the exciting events coming to the Spectrum Center.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Guest Experience Ambassador Positions
- Guest Ambassador / Greeter
- Ticket Taker
- Elevator Operator
- Greet and direct all guests to their assigned seating location
- Effectively read and identify tickets, with the understating of proper access the appropriate area
- Identify and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Respond to guests' requests for service and assistance
- High School Diploma/GED and interest to work in events and/or sport management
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must pass criminal background check
- This is a part-time non-benefit earning position; hours include days, nights, weekends and possibly holidays.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, bend and other duties associated with different sport and entertainment events is desired
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs or push up to 70lbs unassisted.
- Demonstrate customer service skills strongly desired