ENGINEER III C/S
ZachryGroupis currently looking forCivilEngineers to work in our Engineering Design Centers.We are looking for a range of qualifications ranging from entry level graduate engineers to experienced engineers seasoned in the industry.
Responsible for completing project specific objectives,on time, under direction of Sr.CivilDesign Engineer.Perform engineering duties in planning, designing, and overseeing construction and maintenance of building structures, and systems,ensuring that they are scheduled and built in accordance with the plans and specifications.
- Must have a Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Will work on planning, designing, and overseeing construction and maintenance of building structures, and systems.
- Experience working as an engineer in the Industrial Construction/Services Industry is a plus.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- PerformCivilEngineering duties intheManagement ofthe Projects workforce, finances, and materials used on the specific project.
- Responsible for design and safety of temporary structures used during construction.
- Analyze survey reports, maps, and other data to plan projects.
- Consider construction costs, government regulations, potential environmental hazards, and other factors in planning stages and risk analysis.
- Compile and submit permit applications to local, state, and federal agencies verifying that projects comply with various regulations.
- Perform or oversee soil testing to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations.
- Test building materials, such as concrete, asphalt, or steel, for use inspecificprojects.
- Provide cost estimates for materials, equipment, or labor to determine a projects economic feasibility.
- Perform or oversee, surveying operations to establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
- Inspect equipment, instruments, and systems to make sure they meet safety standards and applicable regulations.
- Presenttechnical information to peers or other personnel for review, to implement operating procedures, and resolve system malfunctions.
- Independently evaluate, select, and apply standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria using judgment in making minor adaptations and modifications.
- Provide specific to discipline technical expertise to the degree of preparing and providing training for other personnel; both within the company and for the customer.