Elite Line Services is a major single source maintenance solution in the industry with the bandwidth to service all of your equipment maintenance needs. We maintain all original equipment manufacturers for material handling equipment, BHS, PBB, Facilities, GSE and vehicles. Our hybrid programs efficiently cross utilize technicians between equipment types to provide seamless coverage that protects the best interest of our customers. Whether this is getting full warranty value for new parts and systems or applying experienced and specialized technical support for mature equipment needs, ELS has you covered.
Elite Line Services offers a wide variety of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, Company Paid Life Insurance, 401k, Tuition Assistance, EAP, Paid Leave, and Paid Whole Sale Shopping Membership (Sam's Club).
The Maintenance Manager (MM) will lead a team of maintenance associates, as well as potentially supervise Maintenance Area Managers, and will ensure a safe working environment for all.
- Support the Operations team by working in a safe, customer-focused manner; and must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric.
- Develop and design innovative solutions to difficult problems, manage outside contractors and be on call for emergencies.
- Handle multiple internal and externally sponsored projects and daily activities, manage to and meet deadlines, and develop & track plans on how to accomplish departmental and distribution goals.
- Work with local site Safety department leadership to understand, implement, and audit safety programs. Ensure that all safety programs and procedures are followed.
- Develop and maintain preventative maintenance programs and good working relationships with operations leadership.
- Facilitate technical and safety training, as well as help to develop professional development of maintenance associates.
- Mentor all maintenance associates by motivating and providing direction to help them achieve their goals and make a consistent effort to go above and beyond.
- Develop the site business plans and provide guidance and direction for the successful implementation of those plans.
- Work with site Finance team to develop, set and track budgets.
- Participate in and support efficiency improvement Kaizen activities for the site, as well as the network when needed.
- Develop capital spending plans, facilitate cross-functional project planning and perform cost analysis.
- Own and promote excellent housekeeping.
- Participate in weekly network Site calls and periodic Maintenance Manager offsite conferences.
- Candidates must have the ability to provide specific, enriched feedback to enhance individual performance, and provide associates with written performance appraisals including discipline and up to termination.
- Maintain site morale and customer satisfaction by keeping the customer in mind and by keeping the interests of the company at heart.
- Perform additional duties/assignments that may be required by management from time to time.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- 5+ years' experience in the distribution or manufacturing field with equivalent experience in the mechanical or electrical field.
- A completed Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline (Industrial, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil) from an accredited university
- Ability to travel to various sites as needed.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
Experience in the following areas:
- Automated conveyors systems and controls
- Electrical and electronic principles
- Blueprint and electrical schematic reading
- CMMS programs
- Preventive maintenance procedures
- Industrial electrical
- Industrial controls
- Industrial electronics
- Industrial PC literary
- Ability to develop and maintain a partnership and communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally with Safety, Operations, Engineering, Sr. Management, peers, contractors and vendors
- Ability to multitask and prioritize many different projects
ADDITIONAL SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions and results.
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Ability to take care of customer needs while following company procedures.
- Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
- Ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
- Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Possess the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Ability to work with people regardless of race, gender, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or job type.
- Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Ability to manage resources to complete job assignment.
- Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work under pressure with time constraints.
- Ability to complete assigned training in a timely manner.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point), E-Mail, scanning and copying equipment.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license and be insurable under the Company's insurance policy
- Must be able to comply with the ELS Drug and Alcohol policy.
- Promoting and conducting good housekeeping practices
- Dedicated to supporting production by working in a safe, customer focused manner
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
Handling / Fingering
Reach Above Shoulder
Squat or Kneel
10 lbs or less
Over 100 lbs
N (Not Applicable)
12 lbs or less
N (Not Applicable)
N (Not Applicable)
Activity is not applicable to this occupation.
Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 - 2.5+ hrs/day)
Occupation requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5+ hrs/day)
Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)
Other Physical Requirements:
- Vision (Near, Distance)
- Lift and move totes up to 49 pounds each
- Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head
- Occasionally push and pull wheeled dollies loaded with products up to 100 pounds during site visits
- Engage in full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists
- Walking in the FC and around area with great frequency; facilities are over a quarter mile in length
- Ability to climb ladders and gangways safely and without limitation
- Ability to work in construction /distribution environments that may be noisy, unlit, unheated, not air-conditioned
- Continual standing and/or walking an average of 5 miles daily
- Able to access all areas of building (ascending and descending ladders, stairs, etc.)
Varies between an office environment as well as all areas located in a distribution center. May be around dust, dirt and noise levels above OSHA minimum requirements. Use of PPE required.
Elite Line Services (ELS) is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, gender identity, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or medical condition. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. This email address is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.