Responsible for managing apps already using Jenkins, Github, uDeploy and Artifactory. Client is looking for automation and configuration engineers - spend a lot of time troubleshooting - really need to know where things could break, what changed, what/where things could go wrong, etc.
- 20%- putting onto platform, ground up building
- 80% dealing with something on the platform - day to day changing
- 75% of their work will be within Jenkins and uDeploy
- Talk with application teams, get requirements, access requests for applications, set up builds on Jenkins servers, permissions, etc.
- If any build issues, need to resolve them
- A lot of problem tickets, interacting with app teams (on-board new components of apps)
- Applications - brand new apps that aren't already included in the bigger scope of efforts
- Gone from wholesale to entire enterprise
- Some have been brought on board, some sunrise for brand new apps
- Will support the day to day operations & maintaining the environments for the app teams and make sure everything keeps working
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.