As a Moe's Delivery Driver, you'll enjoy the benefits of working in a fun, fast paced environment. You will be responsible for assembling, delivering and setting up catering orders at off-site locations in a timely manner.
- Packages food and other products to be delivered to customer premises.
- Prepares food and other products for catering orders.
- Employees will be trained in several operational areas and are expected to perform multiple duties at any given time.
- Drives company owned vehicle to deliver customer orders. Must qualify on company insurance (Valid Driver License and Good MVR report)
- Must have a good driving record for the last 3 years.
- Must have good time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Maintain a neat and clean appearance.
- Follow food safety procedures.
- Must be a courteous driver who follows all traffic laws and always represents the Moe's brand in a positive manner.
- Anticipate and identify problems with deliveries and help find solutions.
- Maintains a clean delivery vehicle and notifies management of any maintenance concerns or issues.
- The ability to safely and courteously operate a motor vehicle.
- Position requires prolonged standing, bending, stooping, twisting, lifting items and supplies weighing 50 pounds, and repetitive hand and wrist motion.
- Work with hot, cold and hazardous restaurant equipment.
- Follow the directions of the Catering Sales Managers, General Managers, Assistant Managers and Shift Leaders.
- Completes job responsibilities and performance objectives in a timely and effective manner and in accordance with Sterling policies and procedures.
- Maintains a harmonious working environment that will maximize morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Always be a positive representative of Sterling Restaurants in the community.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested