Drives the implementation of strategic initiatives to accelerate growth in healthcare related sales with employers. Promotes Carolinas HealthCare System (CHS) facilities services and programs, increases awareness of CHS services to employers and their employees and generates new opportunities in assigned territories. Ensures continued CHS market penetration and utilization of a broad range of CHS services to employers. Serves as the CHS point of contact for employers to access the full range of facilities, programs and services available through the CHS system, as well as for managing CHS' access to employers for sales and marketing.
- Coordinates sales and service initiatives and integrates sales protocols throughout CHS in the assigned territories.
- Identifies the most viable prospects for business development within a particular target area and industry and effectively incorporates relevant research in identifying prospects.
- Acts as a facilitator between the CHS departments and the employer regarding the services they provide or wish to provide.
- Service existing clients to ensure collaborative relationships and support client retention.
- Provides leadership-level representation at high-stakes meetings with prospects and clients.
- Uses effective questioning strategies to understand the employers' current situation and to uncover business objectives, and successfully develops and communicates action plans that meet objectives.
- Meets weekly and monthly goals, as defined by leadership, for weekly contacts including cold calls and appointments, and contracts signed. Conducts appropriate CHS facility tours when necessary, ensuring that all departments involved understand their role in the visit.
- Maintains knowledge of CHS facilities, programs and services on a regular basis to adequately represent services to existing and potential client companies.
Ability to stand, walk, stoop, lift and grasp. Ability to move about to accomplish tasks. Ability to clearly and concisely express and exchange ideas via the spoken word, conveying detailed information to others accurately and, on occasion, quickly. Responsible for working in a safe manner. Travel by car required with frequent day trip and occasional overnight travel, depending on territories assigned.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelors Degree preferred. Experience in healthcare-related sales or marketing preferred.
At Atrium Health, formerly Carolinas HealthCare System, our patients, communities and teammates are at the center of everything we do. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to deliver care that is superior in quality and compassion across our network of more than 900 care locations.
As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.
Posting Notes: Not Applicable
Atrium Health is an EOE/AA Employer
Nearest Major Market: Charlotte
Job Segment: Medical, Laboratory, Business Development, Sales Rep, Healthcare, Sales, Science