We Help People Live their Lives to the Fullest Potential!
For more than 30 years, Beacon has changed the way people live with behavioral health conditions. Today, we are the undisputed leader in behavioral health management, serving 40 million people across all 50 states. At Beacon, we are committed to delivering a 'world-class' candidate experience from the moment you click 'Apply'! Our goal is to help you reach your fullest potential, while utilizing your talents and expertise to help us deliver on our promise.
Do you have a passion for helping others? If so, we are looking for you!
Beacon is currently seeking a Clinical Care Manager/Case Manager a highly organized and compassionate professional to join our Employer Region. The Intensive Case Manager is responsible for outreaching, triaging, assessing, and managing of members referred for Case Management services. Responsible for the tracking and managing of members identified as potentially high risk, high utilizing, at significant clinical risk, under-utilizing services, or in need of assistance with coordinating their own care.
Location: Morrisville, NC; Remote (Part-time; 20 hours/week)
What does a typical day look like?
- Outreach and engagement of members
- Independent and individualized assessment of members enrolled in ICM
- Compiling demographic and clinical information to provide referrals and connect any member with appropriate providers or treatment facilities
- Development of a member centric care plan in collaboration with the member and his/her treatment team
- Managing, coordinating care, and identifying strategies to meet care plan goals of assigned members
- Telephonic collaboration and coordination with provider and community agencies regarding ICM members
- Coordination with other Care Managers to assure that patient comprehensive treatment needs are met
- Other duties as assigned
What you Contribute?
Education: Minimum of a Master's Degree or higher, or RN with related psychiatric nursing experience.
Licensure: Have either a current, valid, unrestricted independent license in behavioral health or nursing (RN) and practice within the scope of their licensure
Relevant Work Experience: Three (3) to five (5) years direct practice experience in psychiatric or substance abuse treatment. Experience in settings that include inpatient, partial, and/or outpatient care is required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated experience establishing relationships and effectively engaging with members and providers through telephonic communication to obtain necessary information for the purposes of care management and coordination.
- Demonstrated work experience meeting strict deadlines and established cycle times through effective prioritization and follow-up skills.
- Case Managers are required to be educated in current principles, procedures and knowledge domains of case management based on nationally recognized standards of case management and must be a licensed behavioral health clinician or RN. All case managers must practice within the scope of their license.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
What Makes Us Different?
- Here, it's not just a job – it's an opportunity to change lives.
- Our employees are learners, innovators and original thinkers.
- Our mission and values guide the way we treat our members, providers and each other.
What We Have to Offer:
- Healthcare benefits available starting day 1!
- Health & wellbeing incentives, such as gym membership reimbursement
- 401K with company match to help reach your future financial goals
- Generous PTO, because we know life happens outside of work
- Tuition reimbursement so you can keep reaching your fullest potential
If Beacon sounds like the place for you, what are you waiting for? Apply with us today to get started!
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
At Beacon Health Options, our candidate's data privacy is a top priority. Our recruiting team conducts all communications using official company email (@BeaconHealthOptions.com). Only candidates who have applied for an open position through our Careers page (careers.beaconhealthoptions.com) will be engaged in our interview process. Beacon conducts all interviews in person or over the phone. At no time during the recruiting process will any Beacon recruiter request any financial or personally identifiable information from you.