Novant Health is seeking an Intermediate Biller to be responsible for analyzing patient accounts, performing the appropriate step/action, and handling inquiries regarding patients' accounts, closing and balancing at month end. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time.
Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
- Education: High school diploma required.
- Experience: Minimum one year of related work experience.
- Additional skills required: Good verbal and written communication skills. Experience operating personal computers and typewriters. Clear and pleasant speaking voice on the telephone, hearing acuity that allows for understanding over the telephone, prolonged sitting, visual abilities and manual dexterity that allows the use of PCs for extended periods of time. Ability to operate 10 key keyboard. Ability to drive/travel to multiple facilities/locations as needed. Ability to work from home as needed.
- Additional skills preferred: Basic accounting and medical terminology.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of “First Do No Harm“.