We’re Elliott Davis, and we’re revolutionizing what it means to work in the public accounting field. Starting with a powerful mixture of wisdom, energy and fresh perspective, we dig deep, finding the courage to challenge every comfortable assumption the system has been built upon. Around here we may do the work of accountants, but we think like startup entrepreneurs, social do-gooders and community leaders.
So, what does that mean for you? We are so glad you asked.
As part of the Elliott Davis team, you’ll get hands-on experience working alongside some of the leading experts in the financial and consulting field, while enjoying the freedom and autonomy to manage your career and make a positive impact on the world. Our Audit practice is fast-growing and we are eager for you to be part of this growth!
We are looking for an Audit Senior Manager to join our Charlotte, NC office. In this role you will provide services to companies working in various industries, including but not limited to, manufacturing and distribution, software, not-for-profits, real estate and construction. Through building strong relationships with their clients, including paying special attention to industry trends and client needs, they are able to provide services that extend beyond traditional audits and reviews.
Are you the right fit? We would love to hear from you!
- Serve in a trusted advisor role in all client relationships
- Maintain client contact throughout the year
- Possess thorough knowledge of all facets of client’s business
- Communicate progress of engagements, issues, and resolutions to clients and shareholders
- Assume responsibility for all phases of engagement
- Schedule, staff, and coordinate engagement workflow
- Manage multiple auditing and accounting projects and client engagements simultaneously
- Develop new business for firm through associations
- Communicate details of fees to clients and assist in collection of overdue accounts
- Assume responsibility for staff development and training
- Maintain familiarity with staff’s qualifications, reviews assignments for appropriateness
- Serve as a mentor and role model
- 8+ years recent audit experience in public accounting firm
- CPA Certification
- Experience in hiring, developing and leading a team of professional auditors
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Effective analytical and problem-solving ability