Job Description Job #: 1025229
Apex Systems is looking for a dedicated AVP, with focus on Business Systems Demand to Delivery Lead with a new client in the heart of Charlotte, North Carolina. If interested, please apply below.
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 6 mo +
- • We are only able to work on a direct w2 basis and are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Supporting SAP through a Demand to Delivery process model to ensure capacity and delivery management
- Optimize processes to drive business benefit
- Focused on enhancing business results, identifying value-added and non-value-added processes
- Optimize end user competency and business process execution
- Drive integration of functionality and data through process, aligning business owners and IT
- Drive application maturity and increase effective deployment – continuous innovation / continuous delivery.
- Charlotte / Location
Coordination of projects & development requirements – All Development requests are coordinated through the COE, as well as being the primary SAP point of contact
- Partnership with finance department leads; G/L, AP, AM, Concur, Vertex/Tax, etc. (P2P) Procure to Pay initiative management via D2D (Demand to Delivery)
- Engage business and IT stakeholders to collect and facilitate requirements through release management
- Lead the CAB (Customer Advisory Board) process
- Triage INC & RFC (Request For Change) requests
- Support/coordination of enhancements, configuration, development, upgrades in support of business
- Lead teams in translating requirements into designs that leverage the best practices embedded with in SAP
- Planning and management of system upgrades and maintenance releases in the financial systems space (e.g. Vertex, OpenText, SAP, etc.)
- Create and manages resource plans by providing strategic and tactical resource forecasting, providing predictive analysis of resource demands
- Vendor management, stakeholder management
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [ Phone number blocked ] -6178.