Assistant Director of Nursing
# of Openings
1 month ago(9/12/2019 11:35 AM)
The Assistant Director of the Associate degree nursing program will report to the Director of Nursing and must be a registered nurse with excellent clinical and organizational skills.
The Assistant Director will schedule, coordinate, develop and implement faculty orientation and mentoring. The position is also crucial in facilitating overall program communication to include serving as the liaison between administration, faculty, and students. The Assistant Director will assist in clinical coordination.
- Masters degree in Nursing from a regionally accredited school of Nursing required
- Current license in the state of North Carolina required
- Two years management experience preferred
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a nursing specialty setting preferred
- A minimum of two years of teaching experience required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Prior teaching experience preferred
- Off-site travel required
What does ECPI University have to offer?
- A focus on students and academic excellence
- Small class sizes
- Professional work environment
- Talented and committed co-workers
- An adult-focused accelerated schedule
- An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
- Competitive compensation & benefits plan
Do you want to make a difference? If so, then ECPI University may be the place for you. We are seeking professionals with the experience and knowledge to help transform the lives of our students.
ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. ECPI University offers Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For over 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives.
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Join our Talent Community!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.