Account Manager, Strategic Accounts (North Carolina)
Account Manager, Strategic Accounts (North Carolina)
OneRail is one of the top five fastest growing companies in Orlando as well as Final Mile delivery. As we grow, our need for best-in-class team members also continues to expand. We are excited to be adding multiple career opportunities including an Account Manager, Strategic Accounts.
As a technology company innovating solutions for multi-modal delivery, OneRail has built and continues to enhance a world-class delivery orchestration platform that connects shippers to an extensive courier ecosystem to automate, optimize and control their entire delivery supply chain, from the demand signal to the proof of delivery.
We are searching for a professional and communicative candidate who is proactive and passionate about OneRail products and the clients they serve. This position is located in North Carolina, preferably Raleigh / Charlotte area.
Reporting to the Vice President, Strategic Accounts, the Account Manager will act as a point of contact for their clients. They will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their contacts, always striving to find opportunities to generate more revenue for the client and the company.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, computer and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients and internal, cross-functional teammates.
Additional keys to success include quickly gaining a clear understanding of clients current supply chain solutions, strategies to transform, and short and long-term vision for optimization. It will also be critical to fully understand OneRails software product, logistics partners network and growth strategies.
After reading below, and you determine this is a fit, please fill out our job application and submit your resume for further consideration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the main point of contact for the companys clients
- Establish, build and maintain strong relationships with clients to build trust
- Quickly learn clients supply chain strategies & tactics and plans for short and long-term growth
- Actively listen to each client in order to gain perfect understanding of their individual needs and business
- Respond to clients inquiries in a collaborative manner and to ensure clear communication
- Proactively resolve problems by investigating the presented issues with the Vice President Strategic Accounts
- Ensure client satisfaction by working with internal teams and advocating for the client within the organization, ensuring that projects create a win-win for the client and the company
- Properly manage clients expectations and follow through on commitments
- Communicate additional business development opportunities to internal and client teams and work collaboratively to bring new solutions to the client
- Provide information to internal teams that will support return on investment (ROI) analyses for the client
- Ensure internal teams full understanding of client processes and areas for further improvement
- Provide leadership in strengthening communications both internally and between client and OneRail
- Coach peers cross-functionally to ensure ongoing improvements in client satisfaction
- Create and promote a positive and supportive work environment consistent with the organizations culture, values, core competencies and guiding principles
- Always strive to exceed expectations
Essential Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelors degree in Business, Communication, Supply Chain or related field
- Account Management experience (7+ years)
- Sales experience (7+ years)
- Software sales / Account Management experience desired (2+ years)
- Supply Chain experience (2+ years) desired
- Strong business background, but also grasps technology
- Firm grasp of technology
- Enjoys working with a team in an energetic and open working environment
- Eager and willing to grow together with the company
- Driven by a thirst for knowledge, fast learner
- Likes a position with high visibility
- Works well with a high degree of autonomy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Has excellent client service skills
- Organized and detail oriented, analytical, client-focused solutions, excellent interpersonal skills, managing processes, general consulting skills, multi-tasking skills, problem solving, prioritization, warm professionalism, patience, focus, positive attitude, self-starter, motivated, word and excel knowledge
Please visit us at
OneRail is an innovative technology startup located in Orlando, Florida. We are a delivery orchestration platform that provides multi-modal delivery automation, optimization, and real-time visibility for enterprise clients, all in one place. OneRail connects shippers to an extensive courier ecosystem to enable same day, parcel, LTL, next day, scheduled, and economy delivery selected through automation and rate shopping across all modes.
All Team Member Benefits
- Competitive base compensation
- Health Insurance with generous company contribution (medical, dental, vision)
- Company-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- 4% 401K match with immediate vesting of Company match
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Flexible/Open (Uncapped) Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy
- Generous Company-paid Holidays
- Standing desks
- Recreational and Video games
- Large breakroom and lounge
- Stocked kitchen and fridges
- Cappuccino machine
- Onsite restaurant and daily food trucks
- Onsite car detailing
- Onsite dry cleaning
- Ample free parking
To view more details about what is like to work at OneRail, or to view a full list of career opportunities, please visit https://www.onerail.com/careers/