Entry Level Marketing and Sales
We are looking to expand our Company, So we are looking for leadership-minded employees from the get-go. This is an entry-level marketing position with exposure to multifaceted areas of our firm in which full training is provided.
This is a valuable opportunity for those who have experience in sports, hospitality, team leadership, management, sales, entrepreneurship, and anybody with a competitive mindset.
- Execute sales and marketing strategies face-to-face with customers in-store
- The ability to close sales while maintaining a professional business relationship with consumers and potential leads.
- Create new business and awareness of our clients throughout the region.
- Identify target prospects for our client's products and conduct outreach to decision-makers at these locations.
- Review product knowledge daily to stay current and provide sales training to newcomers once eligible
- Identify and understand competitors in the market to ensure an easy comparison for potential consumers.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Other Knowledge, Skills, or Abilities Required:
- 1 to 3 years of Customer Service experience
- Ability to cross-train and develop team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to multi-task and react well under pressure, and treat others with respect
- Identifies and resolves problems promptly.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities
- Focuses on solving conflicts and listening to others without interrupting
- Work efficiently and effectively, both independently and as a team.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities and helps build a positive team spirit.
- Adapts and is able to deal with frequent changes in the work environment
- Able to manage difficult or emotional customer situations and respond promptly to service requests to meet customer commitments.
For immediate consideration, apply with a copy of your resume today!