Entry Level Brand Marketing
** MUST BE LOCAL TO APPLY**
The Entry Level Brand Marketing team sets the marketing strategy and master calendar for our company, ensuring communications across all channels are consistent with the company’s brand positioning.
- Collaborate with team to develop compelling and consistent marketing campaigns for our partnered brands in the electronic and home entertainment industry
- Act as a key marketing resource for merchants partners to secure the best marketing offers and product that are aligned with the central theme of each campaign
- Create and/or support in the creation of campaign briefs that will be used to develop strategic marketing campaigns focused on customer acquisition and retention
- Support larger marketing campaigns that may include: store openings, focus weeks, theme weeks, major vendor initiatives and partnerships
- 2 year or Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but will accept H.S Diploma or G.E.D .
- Strong business acumen with the ability to quickly assess a new environment and develop solutions
- Strong relationship building and influence skills
- A change agent who is flexible, resilient, and able to thrive in a dynamic, rapid paced environment
- Willingness to take smart risks and innovate to win
- Highly organized and able to manage time effectively
This position does not require prior experience as full training is provided, but as we invest in someone, we expect equal investment into the projects assigned. The ideal candidate must have high level of written and verbal skills. This position will require the ability to pro-actively manage team members to complete projects. Must have the flexibility to travel to assist with special company events when necessary.
Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, inventory, recruiter, counselor, travel, teaching, help desk, law enforcement, trainer, media, professional, trainee, data entry, internship, administration, new graduate, hostess, executive assistant, hostess, sales management, coordinator, cashier, medical sales, distribution, financial, manager, sports, entertainment, international, consultant, real estate, telecommunications, general, retail, business, sports, entertainment, marketing, sports marketing, customer service