JOB TITLE: Software Tester / Analyst
JOB LOCATION: Charleston, South Carolina
JOB CODE: 12919705
Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd., is excited to invite you to join our team supporting an awarded tasking for the NIWC, Tactical Service-Oriented Architecture (TSOA) Integrated Product Team (IPT) and its systems in the following functional areas:
- Requirements Management
- Documentation and Technical Writing
- Configuration Management
- Test and Evaluation
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct integration evaluation and functional verification testing. Responsibilities include: conduct test events, configure systems under test, possess a working knowledge of the software (SW) applications under test, perform quality assurance and data validation and provide daily briefings.
- Record, validate and prioritize defects during test events, collect data, submit trouble reports and initiate corrective action as required.
- Utilizing knowledge of software testing best practices in a DoD enterprise and ensuring their application
- Reviewing product requirements and test plans to ensure proper test coverage of new features
- Writing and grooming manual test cases to assure effective use of testing resources
- Support and participate in reviews, boards and status/coordination meetings with the IPT and with the Marine Corps Systems Command (MCSC) sponsor to include: Test Readiness Reviews, Technical Review Boards, Technical Exchange Meetings, Engineering Review Boards, local Change Control Boards and Project Office Change Control Boards.
- Assist with Test Plan, Test Procedure, and Test Report development.
Skills and Education:
- BS degree from an accredited college or university.
- Three (3) years or more experience in MC2S to include: Systems Analysis, Systems Architecture, Systems/Equipment Support, Test and Evaluation, Automation (SAGE) and Logistics support of C4ISR requirements.
- Three (3) years of technical experience in support of Marine Corps Tactical Data systems such as COC, JTCW, GCCS-TCO, AFATDS, CPOF, or other relevant tactical systems.
- Contractor personnel assigned to this contract shall possess SECRET security clearance prior to contract performance.
- U.S. Citizenship required
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master's degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more! Imagine One is a woman/employee-owned business!
EEO/AA Employer. Protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.
Imagine One offers for employment may stipulate that one or more “contingent“ requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. “Contingent“ requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).