Current (CNA) Nursing Assistant Certification or GED/HS
This position is in the ICU Med Surg department of Roper Berkeley located in Carnes Crossroads near Summerville.
Assist the staff by performing clerical and patient care duties under the direction of an RN. Maintain and update patient records in a timely, orderly manner. Acknowledge and greet customers upon arrival to unit and demonstrate enthusiastic friendly approach.
One of the following must be met:
- Graduate of an accredited high school or GED equivalency examination and have completed Fundamentals of Nursing course or a Nursing Assistant Program.
- Current certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Neither HS Diploma nor GED required.
- Graduate of an accredited high school or GED equivalency examination and have experience as a patient care technician in an acute care setting or nursing home; or experience with direct patient care (vitals and ADL job duties) in an assisted living facility.
- Graduate of an accredited high school or GED equivalency examination and a current Roper St, Francis teammate. Must successfully complete the RSF PCT Training Program upon hire.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree graduate (in any field) with no experience requirement. Must successfully complete the RSF PCT Training Program upon hire.
Certification: Current certification as a Nursing Assistant preferred. Must have a current American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Provider Certification Card.
Primary Source Verification (if applicable): N/A