What You Will Do:
As a hospice liaison, you will establish and develop new business contacts; maintain current relationships: develop and implement a sales and marketing plan for hospice services to grow market share.
- Forecast needs, set priorities and execute business strategy
- Set and achieve goals for sales revenues.
- Make calls to referrals each day to promote the benefits of Amedisys hospice services.
- Grow market share by obtaining referrals and increased participation in the Amedisys program.
- Communicate effectively with all members of the health care delivery team.
- Regularly meets and informs the operational team, clinical team, and outreach group of new patient referrals and receives updates regarding the referred patients.
- Support the philosophy, objectives and goals of the hospice region.
Must meet one of the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree with one (1 ) year experience in healthcare, business development, or related industry.
- Successful previous experience in business development, outreach or related role.
- Experience in Hospice or healthcare business development.
Amedisys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.