Communication Training Specialist
Location: Charleston, SC
Clearance Required: Secret Clearance
Travel: Up to 70% travel required
Support for USMC Ground Radio Communications Systems such as Single Channel Ground and Airborne Radio System (SINCGARS), High Frequency Radio (HFR), Multiband Radio II (MBR II), Terrestrial Wideband Transmission Systems (TWTS), Digital Wideband Transmission System (DWTS), Wireless Point-to-Point Link Version D (WPPL-D), Next Generation Troposcatter (NGT), AN/MRC-142B, AN/MRC-142C, AN/MRC-145B, AN/VRC-114(V)1, AN/VRC- 114(V)2, AN/TRC-170, AN/PRC-117G(V)2, and AN/VRC-110.Responsibilities:
- Develop training curriculum and instruct active-duty Marines.
- Establish training needs analyses.
- Develop training curriculum.
- Conduct classroom training.
You have experience with the following:
- Instructional Systems Design (ISD) and Analyze, Design, Develop, Implement, and Evaluate (ADDIE) processes
- Extensive experience with military Multichannel Radio Systems/Networks
- Military tactical communications systems/equipment (Ultra Electronics-DNE Technologies/Harris/Thales/General Dynamics)
- Point-to-Point Multiplexing
- Point-to-Multipoint Multiplexing
- Establishing IP Convergence Networks
- Establishing Circuits/Tunnels to Network Devices
- Establishing Links/Verifying Signal Quality
- Performing Loopbacks and establishing repeater sites
- 10+ years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or Instructor Certification (CTT+, Military Instructor Certification, etc.…)
- Knowledge of Training and Readiness (T&R) Standards/Individual Training Standards (ITS)/Mission Essential Task Lists (METL)
- Familiarity with AN/MRC142B_C, CV-FOM-D, TAC 300, KIV-7M, KY-57; PRC 117F_G/119/148/150/152/155/158/160; AN/PSC5D; AN/TRC-209; AN/MRC145/148
Innovation, Collaboration and Agility - at GRSi these aren't buzz words, they're our mantra.
GRSi is an ISO certified and CMMI/dev-ML3 rated professional services organization with expertise that covers all areas of information technology and professional engineering services -- from systems integration; Agile, Iterative and Waterfall software development; multi-tier infrastructure support; to full spectrum cyber security and enterprise systems support. Regardless of the program or the task, the excellence of GRSi is all about the people. Our greatest asset is our ability to attract and retain highly qualified professionals and our record growth this past year means new opportunity.
GRSi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants or employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy (including childbirth or related condition) citizenship, familial status, mental or physical disability status, veteran status, genetic information, other non-disqualifying disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*2020 – MD Tech Council Top 5 Government Contractor, 3rd year*
*2020 – Inc Magazine Fastest Growing Companies, 6th year*
*2020 – G2Xchange NXT UP Federal Emerging Technology and Consulting Firms*
*2019 – MD Tech Council CEO of the Year*
*ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 20000 Certified / CMMI-ML3 Appraised*