In an effort to better serve our 100+ million registered hourly workers and over 470,000 employer locations, Snagajob is looking for a New Market Launch Account Executive to join our fast-paced and quickly growing team! Snagajob Shifts is our innovative on-demand work platform, bringing the gig-work revolution to hourly work. As a New Market Launch rep, you will stand up new markets and ensure their ability to scale by acquiring and creating strong relationships with new brands. You will spend much of your time in-market, engaging with prospects face to face, getting to know their businesses, and becoming a trusted partner in their operations and HR strategies. You will leverage your creativity, tenacity, and fellow team members to develop and execute strategies to hit customer acquisition targets that support our growth. As an early employee of the Shifts team, you will significantly influence and shape all aspects of the business.
This role may be based remotely or in our Richmond, VA, Arlington, VA, or Charleston, SC office.
What You'll Get to Do
- Immerse yourself in the local business scene, getting to know owners and managers, and operating on their schedule (sometimes nights and weekends)
- Develop a local market from the ground up through building customer relationships and referrals
- Prospect and close new SMB or Multi-Unit concepts in new and emerging markets
- Own full lifecycle of sale - from prospecting to contract signature
- Maintain a robust and active pipeline of potential prospects (managed via Salesforce.com)
- Partner with Marketing to develop strategic campaign pushes to drive lead generation
- Provide weekly progress updates on sales opportunities with Management and Worker Operations
- Ensure a top notch first experience with Snagajob Shifts and and focus on growing business territory
- Some travel required
What You'll Bring
- Experience in a fast-paced sales environment with proven ability to hit targets
- Local market, in-person sales to businesses is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships, engage proactively with clients, and build credibility
- Clear interpersonal skills, with ability to clearly frame a value proposition, probe for objections, remove obstacles, and eliminate barriers to gain commitment
- Strong customer service orientation and listening skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Exceptional organization skills and a proven ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Tech startup experience a plus
- The ability to live by Snagajob's core values - solidarity, candor, unconvention, fire - by being an ally, speaking hard truths, questioning the status quo, and always doing whatever it takes to meet our mission of putting people in the right fit positions so they can maximize their potential and live more fulfilling lives
At Snagajob, we celebrate our differences in an inclusive workplace designed to support the things that make us individuals. Snagajob is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage candidates from all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire gives us the opportunity to bring in a fresh new perspective to further diversify our company for the benefit of our employees, products and our community.
Snagajob offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, a 401k plan, health and fitness incentives, PTO, paid community service time, and a casual fun work environment with an award winning culture. What Snaggers love most is our commitment to work-life blend and the amazing leaders who are dedicated to helping their teams grow personally and professionally. Snagajob promotes a culture of community and support, so once a Snagger, always a Snagger. We pride ourselves on keeping it real and not being afraid to challenge the status quo.
Snagajob, the country's largest and fastest-growing platform for hourly work, connects more than 100 million registered job seekers with employment opportunities at 470,000 employer locations in the US and Canada. Snagajob's mission is to put people in the right fit positions so they can maximize their potential and live more fulfilling lives. Through Snagajob, workers gain the flexibility of working when and where they choose while employers are assured every shift stays filled. For more information, visit www.snagajob.com or connect with us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.