Windows Lead Engineer
Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
The Windows Lead Engineer will support an intelligence community program performing systems and network engineering and application migration.
- Bachelors in computer science or similar field
- Security+ Certification
- Expert-level experience with Windows Active Directory
- Command line Scripting (PowerShell, Bat/CMD. WMI queries, VBScript)
- Demonstrated experience with Windows 10 and/or Windows Server Operating Systems
- Iava Stig scanning
- Strong team player willing to work collaboratively on solutions.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft SCCM and MDT
- Demonstrated experience with VMWare administration or engineering.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Application Virtualization
- Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp
- Windows 10 and HP ThinPro Deployments
- Active TS/SCI with with poly
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
• We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
• We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
• We invest in our employees' professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
• We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution
• We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.