What You'll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking a System Administrator experienced in Microsoft Windows and Red Hat Linux administration to join the FISMSS project. The FISMSS team is looking for a candidate who is experienced, but also looking for a challenging and collaborative environment, which requires alternative thinking to solve complex problems. The work will also be performed on a client site located in Chantilly, VA/Arlington, VA.
More About the Role:
The qualified candidate will be responsible for maintaining the customer physical and virtual server environment, ensuring systems meet operational service levels, and will as necessary support other operational and application development team members. The candidate will perform information security mitigation related to vulnerability and assessment efforts conducted by third-party evaluators, including system patching, event/activity monitoring review, and controlled configuration management. The candidate may also provide Tier III support duties specific to the customer application architecture.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Ensure stability and availability of all Linux and windows servers
- Install, configure, monitor and troubleshoot virtual and physical Linux/Windows servers.
- Experience on managing Red Hat Satellite Server and using it for patching and installation of required packages.
- Administration of VM infrastructure with Virtual Center management server, and provisioned VM guests.
- Experience on installation, managing and maintenance of VMware ESX, ESXi, and VSphere Web Clients.
- Support accreditation efforts
- In coordination with the development team, support Fortify and SWARM scans, assessments, and remediation activities
- Configuration and work with Ansible Tower and Nagios monitoring tool.
- Experience on NIS, NFS, Auto mounts, DNS, TCP/IP, FTP, SCP, and SMTP mail configuration.
- Experience on LUN configurations and space allocation.
- Experience with configuration of LVM, physical volumes, and volume groups.
- Configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting of disks, server connectivity and more
- Ability to document, plan, draw diagrams, and implement changes.
- Capability to work on a busy environment and be part of off hour support and maintenance.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-9 years of experience performing system and network administration and Information Assurance support
- Ability to commute to Arlington to meet with the client
- Experience in Red Hat Linux and Microsoft Windows administration
- Experience administering VMware products such as vCenter and vSphere
- Experience performing system performance tuning strategies
- Knowledge in Oracle and Windows data architectures
- Experience with Information Assurance activities, such as accreditation efforts, STIG assessments, and security scan assessments and remediation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and independently work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to effectively communicate to technical and management personnel
- US Citizenship, with or ability to obtain a Secret clearance
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Certifications: Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) and/or Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Knowledge of/Administrative experience with BigIP F5 appliances
- Experience in an Agile Software Development environment
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.