CACI is looking for a motivated Cyber Support Developer – Software Developer to perform the following functions on the Grimlock Program
What You'll Get to Do:
- Independently develops software or systems engineering supporting Cyber focused development.
- Tasks may include Graphical User Interfaces (GUI's), middleware, data transformations, statistical and big data analysis.
- Expert in multiple programming languages to include Java, Django, Python, Drupal, or other high level language development or database management.
- Responsible for server side applications required for supported functions (e.g. Apache, MySQL).
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical problems.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- TS/SCI with POLY
- Requires Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math or equivalent; 5–7 years of relevant work experience.
- Previous experience using R, Matlab, Python Scikit-learn or other statistical modeling packages, with a focus on machine learning; experience with NLP a plus.
- Previous experience developing production systems for processing large volumes of structured and unstructured data in Java, Python or similar technology stack.
- Previous experience with Hadoop technology stack (Map reduce, HIVE/PIG, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong team player, capable of working collaboratively in customer teams.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.