Planning and Execution for the Future:
About the Position
Arena Technologies provides critical support to our classified customer’s mission, and you will have a vital role in leading and supporting software acquisition planning and execution. Each day will hold a multitude of engaging and important tasks.
This position will provide acquisition support including technical evaluations, proposal review, and developing pre-acquisition documentation such as Statements of Work (SOW) and Request for Proposal (RFP) language.
Specifically, your tasks will include:
· Support the development and fielding of automated software capabilities by deducing, analyzing, developing and managing requirements
· Interact with developers to onboard new services and software packages to a shared software platform
· Perform functional analyses, develop system functional & physical designs or architectures, and generate system specification documentation
· Develop test and evaluation plans and/or procedures, execute test plans and procedures, analyze test data, and develop reports
· Lead and participate in Technical Exchange Meetings, including formal and informal design reviews
Experience + Initiative = Success… do the terms collaboration, teamwork and impact energize you?
Interested in providing critical support to an Intelligence Community agency, and having the opportunity to work as part of a team performing as an IT acquisition specialist? Arena has an immediate opening at our NRO customer site in Chantilly, VA. A great opportunity to be a part of an agile team making an important impact on our nation’s security! Training opportunities, cross-agency collaboration, and involved managers and mentors allow you to grow your career in the direction you desire. We need your experience and expertise on our team, so submit a resume and let us help you find the position of your dreams!
About the Must Haves
- Active TS/SCI
- Expertise in developing efficient, highly available software capabilities in cloud-native and hybrid cloud environments
- Demonstrated understanding of Systems Engineering and Acquisition processes
- Certification in Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience and/or certification in agile software development (e.g. Scrum, SAFe)
- Experience in transitioning legacy systems to AWS/C2S optimized applications
- Experience in DevOps delivery of software capabilities
About the Perks
Arena offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, along with a positive work environment enabling the success of our staff, company, and customers. We know, everyone says that, right? Well, let’s outline some specifics to illustrate our commitment to you:
· 401k with company match and profit sharing…and it’s yours from Day 1, no vesting!
· Medical, Prescription, Dental, Disability, Life…all available from highly rated carriers
· The training and certification opportunities are there for the taking…you make the case for how it will improve your ability to do the job, we cover the cost
· New iPad when on-boarded, and it’s yours to keep after a year of service…we want you to have a fun way to stay connected
· Work-Life Balance…15 days of PTO and 10 holidays out of the starting gate
· Staying healthy just got fun…and easy. We’ll cover the monthly cost of your health club membership (up to a point, of course…don’t go getting crazy on this one!)
· To learn more: http://www.arenatechnologies.com/employee-benefits/
Joining Arena Technologies puts you in the driver’s seat of your career. We pride ourselves in providing critical and focused business and technology consulting support to the agencies and industry partners of the defense and intelligence communities. Specializing in transformative change on behalf of all of our customers, our Team is full of talented people committed to providing vital support to our nation…if you’re interested in working in a dynamic, collaborative, and supportive environment, Arena Technologies is the place for you!
Arena Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Go ahead, apply! You know you want to. There’s excitement in the air and a feeling in your gut that this is going to be a great adventure and you’re looking forward to becoming a part of the committed and distinguished Arena Team!