SAIC is hiring a Ground Processing Systems Engineer with SIGINT background to fill a critical position on the LANDMARK AOS program. LANDMARK AOS is a large SETA contract responsible for the complete end-to-end life cycle of the customer's Ground Enterprise.
This critical position will be on the leading edge of performing engineering and analysis to define and implement concepts for process a variety of signals. Key functions include:
- Provide technical SETA support to facilitate the development of SIGINT capabilities cooperatively with development contractors and mission partners to optimize mission success.
- Interact daily with senior government and Program staff to support a variety of high-priority, high visibility activities including…
- Engineering and analysis of new concepts and technologies
- Supporting the definition and baselining of new capabilities and/or enhancements
- Leading studies and analysis in support of transition from a System implementation to a Cloud implementation
- Generally all aspects of System Engineering analysis: architecture, requirements, Concept of Operations (CONOPs), interfaces, schedule and dependency identification
You will work side-by-side with the other 200 LANDMARK AOS staff comprised of System Engineers, Acquisition Engineers and Domain Engineers to lead the customer in acquiring modern processing applications. This position offers growth opportunities not only within the LANDMARK AOS program, but within SAIC.
- Must possess an active TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent experience
- 9 years in support of Intelligence Community's (IC) SIGINT systems and capability development
- Strong technical fundamentals of IC SIGINT systems and processing techniques/system
- Demonstrated understanding of SIGINT mission user needs and operational environments
- Strong understanding of overhead collection, processing architecture, and systems
- Experience developing or supporting the development of processing capabilities for SIGINT systems
- Solid fundamentals in SIGINT geolocation techniques
- Understanding of cloud computing technologies including virtualization, DevOps, and data centricity
- Customer focused and capable of representing the customer in community forum