Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Senior Intelligence Analyst in the Chantilly, VA area, with strong Customer relationships.
As the Senior Intelligence Analyst, you will fuse together key counter-terrorism and criminal intelligence resources from local, state, and federal agencies as well as private industries to facilitate information collection, prioritization, classification, analysis, and sharing, in order to better defend against terrorist threats and/or attack and criminal activity. This position will support law enforcement investigations, facilitate multi-disciplinary partnerships, and create intelligence products and briefings for the Northern Virginia region.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Facilitates the exchange of criminal, terrorism, critical infrastructure information and intelligence between the fusion centers and all law enforcement, public safety, homeland security partners, and private industry partners in the Northern Virginia region.
- Provides specialized intelligence and threat analysis and production support.
- Analyze multi-faceted data in order to show methods, trends, and patterns relating to the Northern Virginia region.
- Compile reports and undertake projects relating to criminal, terrorism, homeland security, cyber, or critical infrastructure issues as needed.
- Provides intelligence and threat analysis of the information that is tailored to the customer's requirements.
- Presents briefings to key personnel and external agencies and partners as designated by the customer.
- Accesses and perform research on designated automated intelligence databases based on analytic reasoning, and compile in-depth intelligence products in conjunction with completing projects relating to criminal activity, terrorism, cyber, or critical infrastructure and provide assistance for special projects in the fusion center as needed.
- Leverage various information technology tool sets/applications for the purpose of identifying information of interest to the customer, down-loading the identified information to an appropriate medium, and editing the information into format(s) to be specified by the customer while providing analyzed results in a report to respond to requests for information in a timely, efficient manner.
- Analyze data as a result of social media and open source searches.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience and 6+ years' experience in intelligence and threat analysis to include criminal analytical training. Master's Degree and 4+ years of related intelligence experience. Preferred degree programs/fields of study include Social Science, Government, Business, and Criminal Justice.
- At least 6 years' experience in intelligence and threat analysis.
- Must have a valid driver's license, federal security clearance at least at the Secret level, and successfully pass Fairfax County PD background check, including fingerprinting, drug screening, and polygraph examination.
- Ability to effectively collect, analyze, summarize, interpret, and communicate information and technical data orally and in writing.
- Proficient knowledge of personal computers, Microsoft Office applications, and analytical application programs and software to produce GIS-based maps, text, tables, graphs, and charts.
- Proficient knowledge in open source research and analytical tools.
- Ability to apply critical thinking to diverse information sets and to produce logic-based analysis and recommendations on probable and potential trends and event outcomes.
- Ability to maintain accurate and complete files, manage multiple priorities, and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of personnel and representatives of other agencies and organizations.
- Ability to work semi-independently, establish priorities, and achieve high level results with limited direct supervision.
- Ability to create and provide intelligence briefings for all levels of personnel.
- Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure and analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Must have interpersonal and people skills, leadership listening and multi-tasking.
- Oral and written communication skills, organizational skills and presentation skills using Power-point.
- Knowledge of research and analysis techniques.
- Candidates will be available to work any time between 0600 and 1800 hours, with availability to work adjusted hours on weekends or evenings for special events and critical incidents as needed.
- Candidates will work full time, 40 hours per week.
- Candidates will adhere to all Fairfax County Police Department General Orders and NVRIC policies and procedures.
- Familiarization with the following Systems, databases, and analytical tools desired: I2 Analyst Notebook, LEEP (Law Enforcement Enterprise Portal)/EGuardian, TrapWire, Palantir, TLO, and Clear.
- Public safety experience or other broad scope governmental experience desired.
- Prior Law Enforcement experience desired but not required.
- Active/current Secret Clearance is required and must be willing to obtain and maintain a polygraph.
- Sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing/walking/Talking and must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%.
- Moving about to accomplish tasks or moving from one work site to another.
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Requires frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers.
- Communicating with others to exchange information.
- Working with computers.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.