- What You'll Get to Do:
If chosen, YOU will get to work with an agile, fast paced team focused on defending our client's global networks through threat hunting and tactical analysis of ongoing attacks. In this role, you will challenged to dig into various platforms to discover data anomalies. This person should have a wide range knowledge and skills, such as computer forensics/mobile device forensics, data recovery, reverse engineering intrusion analysis and methodologies, intelligence analysis, and vulnerability assessments. If chosen, YOU will have the opportunity to work on highly visible projects that directly make an impact to the Nations mission. YOU will be a motivated, passionate leader with the ability to drive our long-term strategic goals with daily tactical objectives. YOU will be a critical component in taking complex problems and delivering solutions that are simple yet elegant.
More About the Role:
- Hands-on experience using commercially available data exploitation and visualization tools for analysis (e.g. MS Excel, Tableau, Encase, X-Ways, Wireshark)
- Analyzing data sets (both small and large) for trends and patterns.
- Producing informational, contextual, and/or intelligence products that embody and explain findings for a variety of audiences.
- Scripting and/or programming experience (e.g. Python, R, C#, Java.)
- Understanding of intrusion sets TTPs and the ability to apply knowledge to future analysis.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI with Poly clearance.
- Bachelors degree.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in technical analysis, digital forensics, technical targeting, or similar relevant technical experience.
- Significant experience in planning or executing cyber operations.
- Proficient in data exploitation and data analysis.
- Proficient in analyzing log files from web hosting services and other technical infrastructure.
- Proficient in analyzing and exploiting RAW PCAP collections.
- Ability to articulate technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, ability to think strategically.
- Ability to express complex ideas and insights verbally and in writing to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to remain open minded and change opinions based on new information and requirements.
- Ability to pay attention to details, ensuring accuracy in documentation.
- Knowledge of IT defensive best practices.
- Nice to have Russian language proficiency
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.