Join the team that powers the global real estate economy - CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
We are a $1.95 billion in sales company with more than 6,000 employees globally serving the financial services and insurance industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter business decisions through data-driven insights. We take initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make transparency a must—and engage, include and collaborate at every turn.
We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
This position will report to the Leader, Imaging Services, and will be responsible for the inclusion and success of a team of Imaging Services contractors. The duties will include the recruitment and on-boarding of independent contractors (ICs), the ongoing quality assurance of the contractors' output, and consistent communication and reporting to upper management. The Imaging Professional will require a high level of organization and attention to detail and will work
independently, and under limited supervision, to meet company goals and standards.
The Imaging Professional will provide an open line of communication between the contractors and the business unit, and will communicate clearly and effectively through multiple channels to the contractors and clients in their region as needed.
- Initiate recruiting initiatives by managing job ads in specific regions, interviewing potential photographers, initiating
certification training, and facilitating the on-boarding process.
- Educate contractor force on photographer portal.
- Review reporting on a regular basis and ensure region has appropriate photographer coverage based on volume
- Demonstrate Team Leadership by actively communicating with contractor team via Slack, email, and phone calls.
- Take the time to communicate directly with each contractor at least once monthly.
- Lead continued education courses to include Photography Tips, 3D Best Practices, Video and other media services
as they become available.
- Ensure Quality Assurance by conducting Media reviews to ensure business unit quality standards are met by
- Collect and distribute contractor feedback.
- Conduct contractor skill remediation as needed.
- Run reports to track and analyze contractor re-shoots.
- Serve as a point of contact for photo image editing team.
- Manage and track CoreLogic-owned assets using asset tracking platform. Facilitate, document and track equipment
damage where needed.
- Manage asset lease-to-own programs to imaging contractors.
- Review and report on asset utilization rates on a regular basis.
- Act as subject matter expert for Imaging Services Issue escalations. Review, respond, and determine solution paths
to escalated customer emails using business unit response tracking system. Ensure the communication loop is
closed and issue is resolved.
- Payroll Reporting duties including the accurate pulling of payroll information from the business unit internal
system to submit to upper management for timely payment to contractor force.
- Bachelor's degree in photography, cinematography, communications, art, media or design.
- 3+ years of real estate photography and/or videography experience.
- 3+ years experience shooting and editing photography, 3D scans, and video.
- 3+ years experience providing professional imaging services to a client.
- Knowledge of and proficiency using professional photography editing software.
- Computer literacy including troubleshooting, cloud computing, and IT knowledge.
- Proven exemplary communications skills.
- Experience managing and motivating a team.
- Customer service oriented.
- Deadline-driven with a sense of urgency.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to collaborate with peers, other departments, and clients to improve processes and share best practices.
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values. We offer an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.
Connect with us on social media! Click on the quicklinks below to find out more about our company and associates.