. NET Web Developer
THE CENTECH GROUP, Inc. (CENTECH®) is seeking Senior-Mid Level Web Developers to join a dynamic and fast paced development team to extend and maintain commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) products for the federal government. The candidate must be highly proficient with Microsoft technologies, especially .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET (Web Form) and MS SQL Server. The successful candidate is expected to work well in agile environment to perform full-life-cycle development across all application tiers, and to be a self-starter to quickly ramp up and be able to work independently with limited guidance.
- Must be U.S. Citizen
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
This is a full-time position; remote support is permitted; must reside within 35 miles of CENTECH Corporate offices in Chantilly, Virginia.
- Responsible for performing all software life cycle activities from analysis of software requirements through design and implementation to technical support and maintenance, and defect resolution
- Apply broad range of technical expertise from Presentation tier design and development through to business and data tier design and development
- Design innovative user interfaces, implement data analysis algorithms and troubleshooting and debugging
- Performing data modeling and database development
- Collaborating with test analyst regarding build, deployments and test guidance
- Development of unit tests, testing and debugging
- Successful candidates must feel comfortable working in a small work-group environment where contributions to the team are critical to the success of the company
- Minimum five of (5) years of experience for the Senior position; mininum two (2) years for mid.
- Solid C# ASP.NET development skills, including Web Forms/MVC, .NET 4.0 or newer
- Proficient in .NET CORE Blazor
- Solid Microsoft SQL Server T-SQL skills
- Solid Object Oriented Design and Development skills
- Solid HTML/CSS and XML/XSD related skills
- Ability to produce GUI mock-ups
- Must be able to work independently with only the requirements and development standards provided
- Must be able to communicate and collaborate effectively and implement/understand professional standards for developing and documenting code.
THE CENTECH GROUP, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran